T & C
Terms and Conditions
· Our competitions are open only to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
· Product Distributors, their staff or relations are not eligible to enter. (Please note, a ‘distributor’ is a company or individual that imports and sells products wholesale to stores and other resellers.)
· Late registrations will not be processed.
· Community Grant beneficiaries must be not-for-profit organisations or community based groups with DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) status for taxation purposes. Community Grant winners must be available for interview post-ANZBW and must provide a short report indicating how the grant was used to benefit the local community no later than 3 months post grant receipt.
· The winning entry for the ‘Biggest Babywearing Group’ award will be counted and verified by a selection panel based on the entrant’s completion of the following requirements: a) all participants have completed the registration form b) all registered participants appear in a photo where the participants can be counted and c) where only adults are counted. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The winning entry for the ‘Babywearing and Breastfeeding’, ‘Babywearing High Tea’, ‘Babywearing and Regional Communities’ and ‘Babywearing Adventures’ awards will be chosen by a selection panel based on the entrant’s creativity and skill in promoting and hosting their event. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Registration forms and images must be provided as part of the entry.
· The Event Coordinator will receive a $100 voucher from Babes in Arms once they promote their event details via social media and within their community; submit their Event Registration Form by Monday 27 October with a minimum of 10 babywearing participants (minimum of 5 participants for regional groups and submits event photographs. This is limited to one voucher per event.
· Event hosts are eligible for one voucher only. The $100 Babes in Arms voucher is forfeited if the event host’s event wins an award category. A $250 Babes in Arms voucher will be provided in its place.
· All Babes in Arms vouchers are non transferable nor redeemable for cash.
· The safe use of baby slings and carriers during any event is essential. Please review the Safe Babywearing tips and the dangers associated with ‘bag style’ slings via our Blog.
· Each host is responsible for complying with any relevant by-laws or government regulations in regards to the gathering of people in public areas.
· A Babywearing Event title cannot contain any product brand name(s).
· Babes in Arms reserves the right to change the dates of the promotion if required. Also, if there are compelling technical or administrative reasons which we cannot control, Babes in Arms can cancel or modify the promotion. Notice of any changes to the promotion will be given at babywearingweek.com.au
· Winners will be notified by email and their names will be published on the babywearingweek.com.au
· Babes in Arms reserves the right to select an alternate winner if BIA’s determines in its sole discretion that the winner/s do not adequately satisfy these terms and conditions.
· Babes in Arms and their promotional partners are not responsible for any loss or damage in relation to the prize once it has been awarded.
· All entries become the property of Babes in Arms. Once submitted, your entry will not be returned to you. In return for entering the competition you grant Babes in Arms a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in perpetuity to reproduce, publish, adapt, communicate and broadcast all or part of your entry in any media for the purposes of this competition and inclusion in Babes in Arms branded products and marketing materials.
· Babes in Arms will use the personal information contained in your entry to conduct the promotion, and award the prize. If you win a prize, Babes in Arms can use your name to credit you for your entry and for marketing purposes.
- The views expressed by individual event hosts or participants are not necessarily those held by Babes in Arms, initiators of Australia and New Zealand Babywearing Week Celebrations.