‘Australia and New Zealand Babywearing Week’ is…
- a celebration
- a chance to get together with other parents
- an occasion to raise money for your local community group
- an opportunity to learn more about the benefits of this ancient wisdom
…for anyone who enjoys holding a babe in their arms.
Like to Get Involved?
There are three main ways you can get involved in ‘Australia and New Zealand Babywearing Week’.
- Choose to host a Babywearing Celebration in support of a local charity or community group by registering your event HERE
- Choose to attend a ‘Babywearing Event’ in your local area. To check out events in your local area, please check HERE. If there isn’t an event registered yet, think about hosting one, it’s easy!
- Spread the word about this celebration by blogging, posting on parenting forums or sharing the love with your Facebook friends.